Monday, December 1, 2014

3.1.b

My role in an ideal family would to be the cook. Just cooking whatever I wanted to cook, whenever I wanted to cook it. No one would complain about if they wanted it or not, no one would say it was disgusting, we would just eat. I wouldn't do any chores, no work at all, except cooking. I wouldn't have to do the dishes after breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I would just cook. Everyone else's jobs would be to clean and keep the house tidy and respect each other.I would still play my role as a sister to my brothers and my parents would do the same thing they did before, except they would do chores. I would give the same respect I gave my parents before. Everything would be the same except I would cook a lot and Papa and Mom would do my chores.

1 comment:

  1. Again, this task was necessarily about workload. You still need to address my questions. What about your role as a sister? Or your role as a daughter? What would everyone else's roles be as parts of a family? Ideal brothers? Parents?

    ReplyDelete